Supporting excellence in executive education
- Executive education firms and consultants providing leadership development and/or coaching value Franklin & White expertise and professional standards to:
- Enhance productivity by managing all administrative aspects of executive education engagements,
- Assure the accuracy of tools and instruments,
- Enhance the practice by providing assessment implementation and administration seamlessly with core services.
- Provide expertise through consultation to improve overall results.
Because we have earned volume discounts with many of our vendor partners, our charges for processing tests and surveys often match what you would pay the vendor directly if you did this work yourself. Since you will likely pass along the cost of the instruments to your client, the service we provide often costs you, the consultant, nothing.
Fees are based on the market price of the instruments, to include administrative processing costs and/or on an hourly basis. For larger programs, coaching projects or other custom services, we can base our fees as a percentage of your overall project cost.